Today on my YouTube Channel I shared a video of our recent haul from Sam’s Club. This was a small haul for us and only included a few food items that we needed. In the video I said that my total spent was about $200.00, but after I looked at the receipt, I actually spent only about $100 on food items. Below is a list of what we got and a price breakdown.
- 10 lbs. carrots, $6.96
- 6 pack orange juice concentrate, $9.98
- 3 quarts half and half, $5.94
- Clementines, $6.48
- 2 bags mini bagels, $5.48
- 1 bag blueberry bagels, $2.74
- 9 lbs. bananas, $5.52
- 2 boxes of 32 count corn dogs, $23.96
- 2 boxes precooked breakfast sausages, $15.96
- 10 dozen eggs, $6.48
- coconut oil, $9.96
Total of $99.46
This small haul should help to stretch our meals for another couple weeks.